This 100W solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications. Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space. With a set of MC4 connectors coming directly off the panel, connecting with other panels is a breeze. If off-grid solar interests you, then start with this one today!
• High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight).
• Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
• Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency solar cells (peak: 22%) that help increase space efficiency.
• Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
• EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
• Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
• Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
• Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
• TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
• Maximum Power: 100W
• Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
• Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V
• Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
• Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V
• Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A
• Weight: 16.5lbs
• Dimensions: 47 X 21.3 X 1.4 In